Tips for the Seasonal Switch
It’s almost that time… the transition between summer and fall. It’s definitely not cold out, but the nights cool off and you are ready to start rocking your coats and boots. During this awkward season change, here are a few tips to make a smooth switch from summer to fall.
1. Who says you have to ditch your beach bag if you aren’t actually going to the beach? A straw bag has a lot of personality to it, and the neutral cream color matches perfectly with this fall’s best looks.
2. Add tights or leggings to your summer dresses. The easiest way to transition your wardrobe is simply by adding to it! Mix dark leggings with light dresses and visa versa for a more dramatic look.
3. Pair a darker or neutral color jacket or sweater with that bright summer tank, be it pink, yellow, white, etc. The contrast will stand out in a simplistic way.
4. A light cotton scarf matches almost anything, so layer up when it starts to get a little chilly. (Bonus, they are an inexpensive way to spice up your outfit)
5. Pair a blazer with a sundress. This is such a cute look, bringing sophistication and fun together.